The Rules of the Wager
1. No deliberate cock-blocking. We may accidentally date the same girl but phoning her up to say the other one punches kittens for fun is off.
2. No telling girls you are dating about the blog. This is for our own safety really. No good can come of this. Although it’s probably wise to explain a bit after the proposal.
3. No outing. Since the girls you date don’t know about the blog it would be wrong to take photos of their faces or identify them openly.
4. No quitting. It’s a do or die challenge. No dying either.
5. Dating an ex of the other challenger is permitted but you have to let the other person know first. However, exes listed under the relevant challenger’s ‘Dating History’ are STRICTLY off limits.
6. EVERY date must be blogged. No secret dates. No ‘we just went for a coffee’. Every single one has to be recorded. Also you have to provide a Marriage Percentage (M%), scored at the end of the date.
7. There are no bad dates, only good stories. You have to share the story too.
8. The definition of a ‘real engagement’ is that you tell your mum. The bet ends when someone is married.
9. Biscuit and Toast aren’t allowed to marry each other. Because that is a stupid way of winning, and neither of them could carry off a dress.
10. This is a wager between gentlemen, so gentlemanly conduct is expected.