A post about Mia that mentions robots, ninjas and Tybalt
The weekend was epic. I’m sure at least some of the events will get recorded on here. In fact I think Biscuit has to record it because he was up to his usual tricks.
Anyway, the great weekend caused me to go to work on Monday a little bit spaced out. I’d had about four hours of sleep, but I still managed to go for a run before work (I run regularly to stay ‘date fit’) I was a little bit excited because today was the day of the date with Mia.
Alas it was not to be. While out of the office doing some work stuff I sent her a message asking if it was okay for us to get an early table because I was feeling a bit broken.
Here was her reply.
I’m sorry hun but I can’t go to dinner later. I probs said yes before crying whilst very drunk on Friday, right? Sorry!
Of course replied with good grace (Saying it was a shame but probably wise).
This is baffling, but also classic girl behaviour. I have used some science to deduce some possible explanations of this weird phenomenon:
1) Over the weekend Mia became a vampire. Since she is now an immortal creature of the night she doesn’t feel she can be with Toast and so is being distant because she loves Toast so much and doesn’t want to have to bite Toast up and make him into a vampire even though he would be well aces at it.
2) Toast from the future made a time machine. He was going to visit present day Toast but knew present day Toast wouldn’t believe Toast from the future so Toast from the future visited Mia pretending to be from space and warned off from dating Toast. Toast from the future did this because he had dated Mia and it all went wrong so he wanted to spare present day Toast the bad times.
3) Mia owes her life to an underworld kingpin, the sort that wears smashing suits. As part of the arrangement she is not allowed to have relationships or fun stuff like that. She liked Toast loads and so that’s what the snogs was about, but then the kingpins enforcers found out and paid her a visit to told her off. They were probably ninjas, giant ones. So that is a threat you have to take seriously.
4) Over the weekend Mia accidentally created her evil twin. Evil Mia trapped Good Mia in a mirror and took her place. Evil Mia doesn’t go on dates to smashing restaurants because it cuts into her schedule of being evil – she does take aways only to save time. Evil people are more efficient.
5) Mia did some research into the Toast family name and discovered she and Toast are the Montagues and Capulets of England. They can never be together because their familes are at war. It is a forbidden love, one that will only bring war and Biscuit getting stabbed up by Tybalt.
So there you have it, there are five possible theories, but which one could it be?