Things Toast has learned about The Theatre Producer
The Theatre Producer and I have been going out for nearly a couple of months now. Here is what I have learned so far.
- She really likes cucumbers.
- She makes incredibly good sandwiches.
- And good gin and tonics, but seriously that sandwich was amazing.
- She doesn’t like the film Dune as much as I do. Although I do admit it is a bit weird, that’s why I like it.
- I get up earlier than her, but she is happy for me to go off and make her brioche while she sleeps.
- She is better at shooty computer games than Biscuit.
- Spiders are not her friends, even photographs of them.
- If I need her to be quiet I should make her banana bread, a cup of good coffee (black, no sugar) and put on the West Wing 0r Game of Thrones.
- She has a lot of shoes, almost none of them are sensible.
- Because of her job, if you watch a show on the telly with her she will know someone in it. I always find this a bit exciting.
- Chocolate buttons are her breakfast chocolate of choice.
- She is very nice