What is the Wager?
The fact that neither of us has actually a girlfriend at the start of this challenge, or even someone who might be considered a potential girlfriend, just adds to the fun.
The loser has to perform a live song at the winners wedding, chosen by the winner, which is made all the more terrifying because neither of us can actually sing. Other things may also be involved if the stakes are raised as the wager progresses.
What the blog is about
We (Toast and Biscuit) will detail the dates, relationships, highs lows and everything to do with the race to find a woman to marry.
Problems we have encountered so far
- Neither of us have a good track-record with grown-up long term relationships.
- Girls don’t talk enough about dinosaurs or robots.
- Biscuit is addicted to Borderlands,
- Toast dates girls who dump him and then write 1500 word essays about why he is a bad person
- Even the nice girls are a bit mad sometimes.
- Girls who have said yes to dates have later said no, or pretended it didn’t happen.
- There have been too many strip dance-offs
- We draw helpful diagrams about why we are single, instead of going on dates.
- Planning dates is easier than going on them.
- Women are baffling.
- Men have three speeds of dating.
- Toast has a weakness for American women.
- Facebook isn’t always helpful when dating.